Learn more about our different fundraising initiatives!
To learn more about our financials please click here!
WE’VE SWITCHED DONATION PLATFORMS!
Start your own Pad Project Fundraiser
Decide what kind of fundraiser you’d like to plan in your community. Examples include screenings of Period. End of Sentence., bake sales, online fundraising campaigns, 5ks or other walk/runs, jewelry or craft sales, tampon/pad drives, art sales … the possibilities are endless!
2. Assemble your fundraising team
Once you have an idea, organize community members to help you make it into a reality. Fundraising is often easier to do in groups – The Pad Project itself started with one high school chapter of Girls Learn International. Try collaborating with your neighbors, classmates, teammates, or members of your faith community! You can even work together to create an online fundraising platform through MobileCause!
Here’s How It Works:
Create a fundraising page that shares your story and connection to The Pad Project and why ending period stigma is important to you! Click here to create your page!
- Input your first name, last name, and email address
- Create a password
- Set a fundraising goal and add an image to your page
- A sample page with suggested copy will be created for you with more details about The Pad Project; if you would like to add or change any of the text you are more than welcome to!
- Your page has been created! In the top right hand corner you will find a link to share your page with your family, friends, and colleagues through email or social media.
If you have any questions please contact Director of Development, Sorelle Cohen, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Spread the word!
Advertise your event to the largest audience possible. Utilize social media or create a flyer to distribute in your area. Consider creating a Facebook event or sending out invitations. If you let us know about your event in advance, we may be able to promote your fundraiser on the Pad Project’s media channels as well.
4. HOST YOUR EVENT
Have fun at your event and watch the donations flow in! Make sure to store cash donations in a secure location. Take photos and videos of your event and send them to The Pad Project on our social media channels!
4. Submit Donations
There are several ways to deliver your hard- earned donations to The Pad Project.
- Mail donations addressed to:
The Pad Project
10573 W. Pico Blvd #73
LA, CA 90064
- Submit donations online https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/PADPROJECT or text PADPROJECT TO 71-777. Message and data rates may apply.
- Use Paypal- https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/3374150
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies offer matching gift programs, which means your donation can have double the impact on the lives of menstruators around the world! If you have any questions please contact Director of Development, Sorelle Cohen, email@example.com
Other Ways to Support The Pad Project
Support our project by purchasing your own Lucky Feather bracelet today!
The Pad Project is a 501 (c) (3) not- for- profit organization.
Contributions are tax – deductible to the extent permitted by law. TAX ID # 82-2441730.